Difference in Time On Market of ASP® Staged vs. Non-Staged Homes
ASP® Home Staging Sales Success Rate
Home Improvement ROI
According to HomeGain.com's newly released home improvement survey for 2013, below are the top five home improvements (under $5,000) that real estate professionals recommend to home sellers based on average cost and return on investment (from highest to lowest ROI).
- Cleaning and De-cluttering ($402 cost/$2,024 price increase/403% ROI)
- Lightening and Brightening ($424 cost/$1,690 price increase/299% ROI)
- Repairing Electrical or Plumbing ($808 cost/$3,175 price increase/293% ROI)
- Landscaping ($564 cost/$1,777 price increase/215% ROI)
- Home Staging ($724 cost /$2,145 price increase/196% ROI)
"In a buyer's market, sellers need to dress their homes for success before putting them on the market.," said Louis Cammarosano, General Manager at HomeGain. "Homes that have initial appeal have a better shot at selling faster and closer to the asking price than homes rushed to the market with no improvements."
Protect your Equity...Stage Before you List!